On 28th March 2019, we headed up the coast to Port Macquarie to see our friends Pat and Leah get married.
It was so great to see my mate Patty so happy, together they are a beautiful couple and we wish them all the very best for their future ahead.
Being up there for 5 days, we splurged a bit and tried as many different places to eat as possible.
Here’s where we dined whilst visiting Port Macquarie
- Micks Seafood was alright, nothing fancy. They forgot to include the extra tartare sauce though!
- The Corner Cafe – dukkah-crusted avocado, poached eggs and bacon. Amazing!! The best breakfast I’ve had in a long time
- Drury Lane Eatery – some lunchbox meal with a nice coffee
- Chop n Chill – pulled pork sliders were so good!! Will definitely be going back there!
- Co Cafe – poached eggs and bacon and coffee
- Tacking Point Tavern – chicken schnitzel with chips and salad – good pub feed
- Beach House – scotch fillet and chips – great feed and great atmosphere
- Bandwagon – Really good coffee with a bacon and egg brekky roll
- Billabong Zoo – beef burger and chips
- Wall of China – Mongolian lamb was really nice!
- Blue Cow Gelato – yummmmm!